We're happy to announce that the Survival server has been updated to Minecraft 1.14.3!
After extensive testing and working with plugin developers, the server is now stable enough for everyone to join and start exploring all the new features and expanded worlds. If you're unfamiliar with 1.14 mechanics, you can view the changelog here: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Java_Edition_1.14
There are a few notable changes to the server with this update as well:
• The worlds have been significantly expanded from their previous sizes. Please remember to not excessively loot finite structures and resources, such as end cities, villages, and shipwrecks. Take only what you need.
Overworld: 10k x 10k -> 26k x 26k
Nether: 6k x 6k -> 10k x 10k
End: 10k x 10k -> 16k x 16k
• There is a new, super fancy ticket plugin that is GUI based instead of chat based.
• LandLord protections now allow pistons and hoppers to work across regions. Make sure to claim your...
We're happy to announce the launch of the new /Shops plaza outside of spawn! Plots can be rented in the plaza with monthly in-game payments. Type /as help for help managing a plot you purchase. You can buy and sell items on your shop plot by creating chest shops (more info at /ShopHelp).
Note: Your shop plots are automatically saved if your rent runs out, and they're restored if you rent another plot of the same size.
In celebration of the beginning of 2019, we have launched our new main survival questing server! Happy New Year!
The SurvivalQuest team has devoted many months into the development of the new server, and we hope you enjoy the laid-back survival experience while completing quests.
Some features of the new server:
- Ability to claim chunks to protect your builds and chests with an all new land claiming system
- Earn free ranks with perks that are earned by voting
- New VIP Ranks with exciting perks, purchased at store.survivalquest.net
- Quests are found around spawn to earn $ and Quest Points
- Advanced story-driven quest system with custom item prizes - Coming Soon!
End of Mech & Magic Server
Today also marks the end of 2018, and with that the end of our Mech & Magic server. It was a fun adventure, but we sadly cannot devote the time and...
Hey everyone, we have finished migrating our SkyFactory 2.4 server, and as a result you can expect to see development resuming now. Keep an eye on the tutorial for new sections being added, as well as #news on our Discord Server for future announcements.
Join with IP: sky.survivalquest.net
In related news, we have redesigned the SkyFactory server shop to include Lucky Blocks. As a special thank you to our dedicated player base, you may also now redeem 3 FREE Lucky Blocks per week in the Lucky Block section of the SkyFactory shop. Thank you for continuing to enjoy our server group. We are happy to be able to provide a stable environment where you can enjoy this great modpack!
We are happy to announce that our new Mech & Magic server has launched, along with our new SurvivalQuest website!
You may now join the server with the IP: mm.survivalquest.net
While progress from beta period unfortunately could not be carried over, we did want to thank everyone who participated in our beta testing period. Therefore, everyone who was on the server's whitelist will receive 400 extra claim blocks for taking their time to help us out!
Don’t forget to check out our new server shop for VIP ranks and to help support the server: http://store.survivalquest.net
Thank you for your continued support, and we hope to see you on the new server!