What's new

No more CathalCraft?

Toxins92

So all of our hard work on CathalCraft and money spent on ranks etc. has just gone down the drain? Seems like a very poor decision and a good way to ensure all of the long time players don't come back. If destroying all of our good memories, countless hours put into our properties with friends, deleting our accounts, and at least not giving us a refund of the money we spent on our ranks seemed like a good idea, then I will definitely be spreading a bad word about this server to keep people away!

I mean I had the Prismarine Rank and now I have the Diamond Rank so plz don't ruin my dreams of making a new experience!

FenixFire613

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
CathalCraft was a completely different entity. SurvivalQuest is a separate company with some new managers. It acquired CathalCraft and some of us were allowed to stay as staff. Anything spent at the old company, therefore, isn't transferrable to the new one. If you want to still play on the Towny server, it is still running, will all the builds, and all the ranks still work there.

0wningYou

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The 1.12.2 Towny server is still up and running with all the builds and ranks at: legacy.cathalcraft.com